Green Campus Innovations
We are focused on Start-up growth companies and Corporate Spin-offs utilizing LUT research
is a cleantech seed investor
WHO WE ARE
Our business ecosystem includes
- LUT research and education units
- LUT business accelerator “Green Campus Open”
- LUT entrepreneurship society LUTES
- Open Innovation Platform Nordic Innovation Accelerator
WHAT WE DO
We make pre-seed and seed equity investments from our own balance sheet.
Our pre-seed investments are typically in the range of 30-50.000 € They are intended to help the establishment of entrepreneurial new businesses and to finalise their business plans.
Our seed investments are intended to fund the launch of the new businesses with professional teams and high quality business plans.
Typically our seed investment is in the range of 150-300.000 €, and we invest together with business angels and “friends and family” investors
GREEN CAMPUS OPEN
Green Campus Open is a New Business Development and Start-Up Acceleration Unit of
LUT and Saimaa UAS.
Green Campus Open developes:
- New start-ups from LUT research
- New start-ups from corporate spin-offs and
- New knowledge intensive Start-Ups in the Imatra-Lappeenranta area
Green Campus Open generates deal flow for Green Campus Innovations and other investors by coaching the entrepreneurs in building top quality business plans.
NORDIC INNOVATION ACCELERATOR
Nordic Innocation Accelerator Ltd. (NIA) is an international cleantech business network connecting innovations with market opportunities and funding.
The services include digital open innovation platform and the Cleantech Venture Day® -event. NIA is owned by Green Campus Innovations and Lahti Region Development Company LADEC.
OUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
- Project developer for industrial symbiosis and urban mining
GREEN CAMPUS INNOVATIONS LTD.
Arttu Laasonen, CEO
+358 50 062 6848